For more than 20 years, Helen has been a trusted advisor, mentor, teacher and thought-partner to professionals around the world. She continues to help people whose goals, ambition or responsibilities have grown, and who require a fresh perspective and updated toolkit that expands with them.
She also has helped groups work more effectively as a team. She has used her extensive background in communication, organization and leadership development with boards, work groups and individuals looking to define and communicate their vision and bring others along with them.
Helen has consulted and coached start-ups to large multi-nationals organizations to non-profits. Her clients come from a variety of sectors – government, retail, technology, financial services, pharmaceutical, media and education.
She’s the perfect partner if you’re navigating today’s increasingly complex business environment. Whether your work is global, political, cultural or social – Helen will map out a successful influence strategy that holds you accountable and keeps you moving forward.
She is particularly interested in working with women of all walks of life and stages of their careers. Helen is committed to increasing the unique contributions of women leaders who actively engage in issues of social justice and improving lives in their communities, businesses and the world.
- Author of Influence Across Boundaries: How to Succeed in A Global Business Environment
- Member, Women’s Collaborative Leadership Community (WCLC)
- Member and Associate Certified Coach (ACC) International Coaching Federation
- Master of Science in Administration (MSA), University of Maryland
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) The Coaches Training Institute
- Trustee, Themabalisha USA