Executive Presence and Presentation: Individual and Small Group Coaching
Are you preparing t0:
- meet someone for the first time?
- make introductions or small talk at a business social gathering?
- translate technical information to a non-technical business audience?
- lead a sales meeting or conference call?
- present before a busy board of directors or employee town hall?
These are all opportunities to create a positive and lasting business relationships.
Your “presence” is the combination of what you look like, what you sound like, and what you say – ingredients you can adjust to each audience with confidence and composure.
Her individual and small group coaching is tailored to executives and high-performance professionals who seek to amplify the impact of their presentation of self and their message.
The learning approach is experiential — learn-by-doing. She works with clients to prepare them for real-life business situations and audiences. Together they prepare their presence and presentation — their message, openings, closings, and handling tough questions.
Using video and other creative audience simulations, they get to switch seats and see themselves as others see them.
Helen’s individual and small group coaching is based on a relationship of mutual respect, trust and freedom of expression. She focuses on sharing practical formulas, winning tools and best practices that can be used and reused throughout one’s career. She provides professional insight and feedback based on years of experience with executives and techniques that are proven to work.
- Presence as Part of Your Influence Strategy
- Assess Your Audience — And Your Audience’s Audience
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Handling Difficult Questions
- Preparing a Message to Influence and Persuade
- Perform Under Pressure
- Practice Openings and Closings